ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN ONE PLACE
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Lightroom Presets?
A Lightroom Preset is a pre-determined position all (or some) of the of sliders in Lightroom (they are pre-set, get it?) In other words, it's a filter that goes over your photos to make them look pretty etc.
Where do I find my presets after purchase?
It will be available within a few moments after purchase! You will find the download link after the payment window, or there is also a link in the receipt email.
You can access your downloads by going to your Account > Purchases> Click on the download button next to the purchased item.
Can my photos be tested before purchase?
Yes, send us your photos that you'd like to test to email@example.com. Please tell me what pack you are interested in and I'll email your tested photos to you within 1-3 working days.
How do I install mobile presets?
1. Tap on .DNG file
2. Find the "..." or "arrow up" button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click 'Add Image' button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click 'Create Preset' > Name your preset > Save
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to 'Presets' > 'User Presets' > Click the preset you have created.
What if I have a problem with my purchase, installation of presets or something else?
If you have any problems with installing your presets feel free to message us on here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not leave a negative review as a photographer ourselves, we want you to be as satisfied with the presets you've purchased as possible. Contact us in the ways above for a solution to be found:)
How does your free preset offer work?
All you have to do is request items that you’d like for free depending on how many you buy. What we ask is that the items you request don’t exceed the amount paid as this would devalue our shop and our items.
How to know if photoshop actions will work with my version?
Photoshop actions are not the same as Lightroom presets you need to be using a version of photoshop that allows the actions to play correctly. The most common sign an action won’t work with your version is a ‘Camera Raw error’.
How do I use Photoshop Overlays?
1. Firstly you need to open photoshop presuming you are using photoshop desktop. Once open you need to import a background photo that the overlay can be placed upon, this can be anything you like.
2. Now you have imported your background image it’s time to import your overlays. To do this click ‘file’ on the top menu bar then down to ‘place embedded’ and choose an overlay you’d like import.
3. You should now see your overlay has been imported but it may not transparent if your overlays are JPG. This is nothing to worry about and there’s just one simple step you need to do. Click on the overlay layer and change the layer type from ‘normal’ to ‘screen’ or ‘overlay’, this will make the overlay transparent and ready to use.
Why are my purchased overlays on the google drive and how do I download them?
We use the google drive for files that are of a larger file size and this allows us to offer you bigger packs of overlays! The google drive is also very safe for us to store files and for you to download them, which means you have peace of mind!
To download your overlays from the google drive all you need to do is click the link given to you, once you are on the google drive click on the top overlay folder bar and down to 'download' this will put all the overlays into a zip folder. Alternatively you can download one overlay at a time! Then check your downloads on your computer!
I'm having trouble unzipping a mobile presets folder on my phone what can I do?
If you are finding on your mobile that you are having a trouble unzipping the folder correctly then all you need to do is send us email to 'email@example.com' and we will email your presets out of their zip folder within one day!